- FAQ’s - our online to answer all user questions and are updated when new features are added to eBoard.
- eBoard User Guide (PDF) - print the complete guide or selected pages for complete directions for all eBoard features.
- eBoard Quick Guide (PDF) - a one page introductory guide to begin using eBoard.
- Resources eBoard - FREE web resources for all subject areas and grade levels to integrate technology into the classroom.
- Ways to use eBoard (PDF) - ideas on how teachers, administrators, and others can make use of the eBoard service.
捕鱼达人无限网页Here are some sample letters and "business cards" that you can customize to meet your needs. Formally announcing your eBoards to the community is a great way to ensure success!
You can use these logos to link to eBoard from your site, in your letters home to parents, or wherever else you want to promote eBoard.
You can save these images by clicking on the image with your right mouse button (on the Mac, hold down the command key and click on the image). A pop-up menu will appear; look for an option that reads "Save Picture As..." or "Save Image As...". Alternatively, you can download a zipfile containing all of these images.
Get all the latest news and updates for eBoard!